First BOVA Open Network Meeting
The BOVA Network will be holding it's first Open Network Meeting on Wednesday 28 March at University College London.
The meeting, held in partnership with RSTMH, will be a forum to present research findings and initiatives, and network with like minded individuals.
The meeting will include presentations on:
- The link between the built environment and vector-borne diseases
- The policy environment including Sustainable Development Goals and New Urban Agenda
- Innovations and interventions in the built environment - Financing for affordable housing
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jakob Knudsen - Head of School of Architecture, The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts, Denmark
- Graham Alabaster - UNHABITAT, currently on loan to WHOs Department for Public Health and Environment
The full programme will be posted in due course at on the BOVA website.
To give a poster presentation on a topic allied to the aims of BOVA (preventing vector-borne diseases through improving the built environment) visit our website for more details and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 February 17.00. There are also five bursaries for scholars to present posters. You will be informed whether or not your application has been successful by 23 February.
Venue: Roberts Building (Engineering), Sir David Davies Lecture Theatre, University College London, London
Get your ticket through Eventbrite.