RSTMH one day annual meeting covering Planetary Health
We're holding our Annual Meeting on Wednesday 13 September 2017 in London, on the topic of Planetary Health.
This meeting also incorporates the second Soulsby lecture, which will be delivered by Professor David Heymann CBE.
We're delighted to announce a number of speakers...
- Sir Andy Haines, LSHTM
- Professor Alan Dangour, LSHTM
- Dr Doaa Abdel-Motaal, Rockefeller Foundation
- Professor Peter Hotez, Baylor College of Medicine
- Dr Raffaella Bosurgi, Lancet Planetary Health
- Ms Saskia Heijnen, Wellcome Trust
A full draft programme will be available in the coming weeks, register now to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Venue: Friends House, 173-177 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BJ
Delegate pricing options
|Early bird (available until 14 August 2017)||£65|
|RSTMH Retired Fellow||£50|