Small Grants 2020
We are pleased to announce that applications for the 2020 grants round are now open
The aim of the small grants is to enable early career researchers and global health professionals in the field of tropical medicine or global health to undertake clinical or scientific research and/or fieldwork.
Applications focused on the thematic areas listed in RSTMH’s five-year strategy will be prioritised. These are listed below:
- Neglected tropical diseases, with a particular focus on their overlap with non-communicable diseases and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Malaria, with a particular focus on drug resistance
- One Health and wider planetary health.
- The consideration of human health alongside animal health and the environment, in the context of social, economic and political factors
- Topical issues including, but not limited to, emerging diseases
- Drug resistant infections
The maximum RSTMH small grant awarded is £5,000 (including VAT).
If you have any questions about the process, please download our small grants Q&A.
Download the full conditions for our 2020 small grants.
To apply, please click here. Deadline for application is (including references) is 5pm GMT on 15 April 2020.
You can take a look at a list of previous awardees here.