Why publish with us?
We publish high quality articles with the aim of supporting the wider tropical medicine and global health community and future generations of academics, clinicians and scientists. We work hard to support our authors who trust us with their work. Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- An average time to first decision of less than five weeks
- Expert international Editorial Boards
- Advance online publication
- Full PubMed/Medline indexing for all articles
- A number of Open Access publishing options
- Support for research from low and middle income countries
- Global dissemination of research
- Both journals are ranked in the Science Citation Index
Our Open Access policy
Our authors have the option to publish their paper under the Oxford Open initiative; whereby, for a charge, their paper will be made freely available online immediately upon publication. After your manuscript is accepted the corresponding author will be required to accept a mandatory license to publish agreement. As part of the licensing process you will be asked to indicate whether or not you wish to pay for open access. If you do not select the open access option, your paper will be published with standard subscription-based access and you will not be charged.
You can pay Open Access charges using our Author Services site. This will enable you to pay online with a credit/debit card, or request an invoice by email or post. The applicable open access charges vary according to which Creative Commons licence you select. To view our Open Access charges, along with further information on Creative Commons licences, please click here.