Become a member of RSTMH and show your commitment to tropical medicine and global health
We support our members through our many activities, including events around the world, the publishing of two journals, and recognising excellence in practice through our grants, medals and awards.
Our members are based in over 90 countries, are at all career stages, and work across a multitude of disciplines and sectors. Member benefits include:
- Discounted rates to our events and meetings
- Access to our journal Transactions
- Eligibility for our grants and award programmes
- An open access fees discount for our journals International Health and Transactions
A one-year subscription costs £80 (£95 if you opt to receive Transactions in hard copy), discounted to £30 for those working in low- and middle-income countries, £40 for early careers, and £20 for students and retired professionals. We also offer preferential rates for multi-year subscriptions.
- Electronic access only (1 year) - £80
- Electronic access only (3 years) - £225
- Electronic access only (5 years) - £375
- Electronic plus print access (1 year) - £95
- Electronic plus print access (3 years) - £260
- Electronic plus print access (5 years) - £450
- Low and lower-middle income country - £30
- Early career - £40
- Retired - £20
- Retired Fellow - £10
- Student - £20
Further information about membership (including clarifications for each membership type) can be found on our FAQ page.
If you wish to pay your subscription via invoice or bank transfer, or have any queries at all about RSTMH membership, please contact our Membership Manager claire [dot] coveney [at] rstmh [dot] org (Claire Coveney).
Why not pay by direct debit?
Setting up your Direct Debit is quick and easy. Simply complete the Direct Debit mandate below (please ensure that you provide the address your UK bank account is registered to) and return it to:
Claire Coveney, RSTMH, Northumberland House, 303–306 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JZ