Who are our members?
Our members come from a wide range of professional backgrounds and include scientists, clinicians, veterinarians, nurses and public health workers. Our network of members is increasingly global with representation in over 100 countries across the world, creating connections at every career stage from student through to the leading names in all disease areas and disciplines in tropical medicine and global health.
Benefits of Joining RSTMH
- An opportunity to shape the future of RSTMH services for scientists, clinicians and all other professionals working in tropical medicine and global health
- Electronic access to our peer-reviewed journals. You can opt to receive print copies of our journals for an increased subscription rate
- Access to our grants and awards programmes
- A discounted rate on our scientific and educational meetings and events
- Access to a growing network of professionals working in tropical medicine and global health
- A 25% discount on Oxford University Press books
I am an international public health researcher based at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. Becoming a member of RSTMH has kept me abreast of cutting-edge research and evidence in tropical medicine and international health as well as developments and debates in global health directions. Reduced delegate fees and attendance at RSTMH scientific meetings and conferences have been key benefits in my field of research.
- John Dusabe, RSTMH Fellow
Your one-year subscription costs just £95, discounted to £80 if you opt not to receive the journals in hard copy, and further discounted to £30 for low- and middle-income country investigators and £20 for students* anywhere in the world. We also offer preferential rates for multi-year subscriptions.
Become a member today and be part of a network that saves lives and improves health around the world.
Low- and middle-income countries: For those receiving a local salary in countries that appear in groups A and B of the Hinari list (NB: Does not include India).
Students: For full-time registered students studying for a first or second degree, a first postdoctoral qualification or approved university diploma course of up to one year. Evidence of the student's status and duration of study period must be provided at the time of payment. The student rate is available for a maximum 3 years.
For any any queries regarding RSTMH membership, or you wish to pay your subscription via invoice or bank transfer, please contact our Membership Manager Claire Coveney, on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)203 911 4621.
Join us now
Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only)
Direct Debit is the quickest and easiest way to pay your annual subscription. Once set up, you don't need to worry about paying your subscription on time and it also gives you further discounts on some of our events.
Why choose Direct Debit?
- Convenient – know your subscription is always paid on time, so you don't need to worry about losing your discounted delegate rate or access to our journals - Transactions and International Health
- Secure – all Direct Debit payments are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- Discount – you will benefit from a £25 discount on your delegate registration fee for our biennial meetings
How to set up a Direct Debit?
Setting up your Direct Debit is quick and easy, simply complete the Direct Debit mandate below (please ensure that you provide the address your UK bank account is registered to) and return it to RSTMH, Northumberland House, 303 – 306 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7JZ