Who are our members?
Our members come from a wide range of professional backgrounds and include scientists, clinicians, veterinarians, nurses and public health workers. Our network of members is increasingly global with representation in over 100 countries across the world, creating connections at every career stage from student through to the leading names in all disease areas and disciplines in tropical medicine and global health.
Benefits of Joining RSTMH
- Electronic access to our peer-reviewed journals. You can opt to receive print copies of our journals for an increased subscription rate
- Electronic access to a growing range of additional material including all our web collections
- Access to a growing network of professionals working in tropical medicine and global health
- A 25% discount on selected OUP book titles
- A 40% discount on personal subscriptions to selected online products from OUP, including a range of medical resources from Oxford Medical Online such as the Oxford Textbooks of Medicine and Public Health
- A discounted rate on our scientific and educational meetings and events
- An educational grants programme and a range of bursaries
- An opportunity to shape the future of RSTMH services for scientists, clinicians and all other professionals working in tropical medicine and global health
I am an international public health researcher based at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine. Becoming a member of RSTMH has kept me abreast of cutting-edge research and evidence in tropical medicine and international health as well as developments and debates in global health directions. Reduced delegate fees and attendance at RSTMH scientific meetings and conferences have been key benefits in my field of research.
- John Dusabe, RSTMH Fellow
Your one-year subscription costs just £95, discounted to £80 if you opt not to receive the journals in hard copy, and further discounted to £30 for low- and middle-income country investigators and £20 for students* anywhere in the world. We also offer preferential rates for multi-year subscriptions.
Become a member today and be part of a network that saves lives and improves health around the world.
Low- and middle-income countries: For those receiving a local salary in countries that appear in groups A and B of the Hinari list (NB: Does not include India).
Students: For full-time registered students studying for a first or second degree, a first postdoctoral qualification or approved university diploma course of up to one year. Evidence of the student's status and duration of study period must be provided at the time of payment. The student rate is available for a maximum 3 years.
If you have any queries about RSTMH membership, please contact our Membership Manager, Claire Coveney, on firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)203 911 4621.