Become a member today and be part of an international community whose goal it is to save lives and improve equity in global health.
Through our activities we help further our members’ careers. We bring together their collective knowledge and our expertise to achieve change within the sector.
Member benefits include:
- Access to our peer-reviewed journal, Transactions
- Eligibility to nominate and be nominated for our prestigious medals and awards
- Discounted rates to RSTMH meetings and events as well as access to our travel scholarships for our events (priority given to early careers and students)
- Access to our Country Ambassador and Student Ambassador programmes
- A 25% discount on thousands of Oxford University Press books
- Access to our online Members directory
- A 5% discount on open access fees for our journals International Health and Transactions
- The opportunity to shape the vision and governance of RSTMH and the sector by participating in our Annual General Meeting and voting for elected Trustees
- A fortnightly newsletter that contains exclusive news and opportunities for our members
- Opportunities for your knowledge and ideas to be brought together and presented to our global community
Further information about membership can be found on our FAQ page.